HybridZ

Ran a 2005 mustang gt tonight... kinda disappointed...

Guest 73Turbo240z

Guest 73Turbo240z

I had been wanting to line up against this car for some time, i love the looks, the 300hp they tout on paper sounded good, i knew i'd win in general given the P/W ratio, but i really didn't expect it to be this easy...

both times i felt my launches were horrible, and i still found myself pulling off the line, then sandbagging to keep him within 2-3 car lengths of me...

kinda let me down...

and i know it wasn't the driver, cause they changed drivers for the second run... and that driver drove a cobra very very well the race prior to that...

Hehe.. good to hear! How much boost are you running again?

I just finished on-road tuning mine for 17psi today. Feels fast for about 2 minutes then starts to feel slow again. Gah, damn country roads, you don't really feel like you're going fast til you look down at the computer and see you're doing 5500 in 5th (128mph).

I'm off to the land of extremes (murica) on Tuesday and obviously my zed won't quite fit as carry on, so I'm going to a local race track on Friday, drags on Saturday, 9 hour ``cruise'' (evil grin) on Sunday. :D

Dave

Dave

Guest 73Turbo240z
You guys are giving these ford boys a complex, you should be ashamed of yourselves for whipping up on them like that!

i think the 03 cobra we raced just after the GT was the one who really got butt hurt about it.