HybridZ

drag races

76brkracer

Just wanted to gloat a bit my car ran a pesonal best at speedworld in az

10.86.63 at 126 mph.Didnt do so well in the race,I broke out ran a 10.91 on a 10.93 dial in but the car was on its game just problems with the driver i guess.I did real well in qualifying 7th with a .022 light out of 46 cars.Need to get better at reading the weather for my dial.this car is a 450 horse 350, no bottle,no turbo,no supercharger.Just motor and gas.also

personal best 60 ft at 1.45 i see a lot of the cars in here are turbo charged i cant afford that so i tweek what i have for what it has and it still has some in it.

wow clutch looks nasty lucky you didnt take your foot with it.I

espiecially like the pics with your feet in them lol.but really thats cool

that the 2.4 runs that hard.like to see it run.that sounds wierd when i read it back to my self. i swear i dont have a foot fetish.lol

Guest norm[T12SDSUD]

Hey 76brkracer yeah that clutch explosion was a doozy! When it happened I thought aw hell maybe I can drive it home, but then as I coasted down the track and saw piece after piece falling from the car through the rear view mirror I thought "uh maybe not"

HAHA

I bet your car jerks the front wheels way off the ground running 10's!!