HybridZ

Solid Rear End

Some-Guy

Well, if your making serious HP and going to be launching hard, its a must IMO. JNJ has mastered changing u-joints in a jiffy and is testing the outer limits of stock parts, so you can do that too. I'd rather watch the races inbetween runs myself.

If your going to use the stock ford ends, narrowing is rather easy since they fit the inside of the tube. Download an axle form from one of the various vendors, supply them with all the measurements and you'll get some axles that bolt in.

I'm buying a competition 4 link kit and going to be narrowing our rear end (no pun intended and no it's not jenny craig) several inches to get a 10 or 10.5 inch tire under the car.

Competition engineering 4 link kit is $180. QA1 promastar coil overs already installed were $430 delivered to the door and they had the springs and mounting brackets. I installed those with the intention of tubbing and going 4 link when I put them in so I won't loose out on anything I've already done.