HybridZ

Not a Z but asking for some input

I bought a 73 vega about a year and 1/2 ago and have been building and racing it since. It has about 60 passes on it now. Im gonna be taking the motor back apart and going through it and doing some work to the heads and putting a new cam in it. I was hoping somone could give me some input on what cam to get and anything else for it.

As of last night the car has went as fast as 7.49@93mph in the 1/8 with a 1.60 60ft.

Rearend is a Don Hardy 12 bolt with an original GM posi and 3.73. Control arms have all been boxed. I have an original Monza swaybar on the rear and I use 26x8x15 hoosier slicks.

The transmission is a th350, nothing special just a transgo shift kit and a 3000 stall converter.

The motor is a 400 small block, steel crank, 5.7 powdered metal rods, hypereutectic pistons, edelbrock performer RPM heads I beleive they are 68cc heads and are bone stock right out of the box, harland sharp 1.5 rockers, the cam is the holley system max cam 235/240 duration 490/490 lift, msd 6al box with a 6200 limiter, msd electronic distributor, 850cfm annular discharge mechanical secondary holley carb, headers are hooker supercomps 1 3/4 primary, 3 inch exhaust with a set of 3" JBA mufflers.

Ive got some parts laying around that im pretty sure im gonna put in the car. I have a 4000 stall that will most likely be going in it. I have a new set of 4.10's for the rear. 8 point cage will be going in within a week. When i pull the motor apart im gonna have the heads ported and polished new rings and bearings. But I dont know where to go with the cam. I know I want to put a solid roller in it but not sure what.