HybridZ

So I killed my bestfriend on accident today...

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

so i killed my buddy on accident yesterday while he was under my car gettin ready 2 pull my motor...i dropped a heavy wrench from up top on his head while he was loosening some bolts from below. this pic shows him under the car on the right (white shirt, dark hair) u can see the trail of blood to the left of his head and surrounding the top of his head on the floor. looks like the stroker turbo swap will be off 4 awhile as police r investigating my house right now.

A beloved ZX driver (Corona Dan) R.I.P.

IMG_0022.jpg

LOL...j/k. it's just oil on the ground and he is alive and healthy. but i was uplooading my pics and i caught a glimpse of the photo as it was loading and i was thinking holy sh*t he looks dead and w/ proof! he just happened to lay down in it where it looked almost real. kinda cool when u dont plan pics like this. i was just takin pics of the progress of unhooking everything from the engine bay.

Guest 280ZForce
Same here... Scared me for a second

edit: you selling the engine that you are pulling?

i will be selling it...my friend might buy it. easier cuz he is local, but if not ill let u know.