HybridZ

Anyone N. of Atlanta GA.known this guy?

Len

Just wondering if anyone around Acworth GA. ever do business with this guy. He's a mechanic and works on Datsuns.....

Name is Denis A. Jones....don't get me wrong. Nothing bad has happened yet..... Just in process of buying some SU carbs from him and courious If he has any type of reputation....good or bad.

You can E-mail me if you like

Thanks for any info.

Len

getting a bit more worried called every day all I get is answering machine...last contact was friday 4/7/06....hey guess live and learn...I have a few more ideas so haven't given up...... he just may be busy?...its early yet I may be jumping the gun...mother always says: "expect the best but prepare for the worst!"......:)

Good News! I called this morning....Denis answered...said was down in Ocala/Bellview FL. area (where he was from) picking up cars.

He gave me a UPS tracking # should arrive Friday....

Guess I was jumping the gun....I live by treating everyone as I would want to be treated...and I would have returned phn. calls if I had someones money.....or if I had shipped his items......but not everyone is wired on the same circut...

We'll see what I recieve...