HybridZ

Somebody buy my car, I want a new lift

660Z

"---It looks like a pretty clean car but that rusty frame rail kinda softens the deal...---"

Opinions are welcome but I think for being a northestern car it is in really good shape. Did you see the floorpans? The rails are also good and strong It`s just the outer patch panels that needs repair. Most 240z`s have this problem.

"---so does the auto trans."---"

The automatic isn`t a bad deal breaker either. When shifted manually it hits second rather nice and third isn`t too bad either. I`m guessing that`s why the floor boards are still in good shape because it`s never had the twisting and bending from power shifting and dropping the clutch.

"-----"No reserve", but a starting bid of $3500? I think that's pretty much a "reserve".---"

The no reserve was put in there becuase I usually put a starting bid then a reserve and a buy it now price. This time I thought I`d just put what I want for the car.

Just wanted to put the car out there if anyone was interested. And I`m not holding anyone to thier Ebay winner comitment.

Mark