HybridZ

What hoses to use?

My intake hoses recently took a turn for the worse and I will need some new hoses soon. I was wondering what hoses you guys use when you upgrade your intake system. I'm talking about the TB to AFM hose, and the J-pipe to AFM, and the Turbo to the J-pipe. I don't wanna use jy pieces, i want something new. Does napa or advance, or ect.... make any hoses that would fit here with the correct bung for the hoses that attach to these hoses(sensors).

No replacement is made for the boot between AFM and Turbo, and this part is NLA from Nissan.

The other hoses can be replaced with the appropriate size silicone hose.

The lack of AFM to turbo boot is a good reason to go aftermarket EFI and speed density - eliminating the need for that boot.

I will be doing exactly that toward the end of summer.

Figure up the angle you need and get some of those ricer mandrel bent tubing pieces. Any local performance shop should have the mandrel bent angles and some rubber connectors used for cold air intakes. They may also have a piece to fit that will have a bung already in it. If not it can be added by drilling a hole for a proper sized pipe fitting and using a securing nut and plastic/rubber washers on the inside and outside of the fitting. I've thought about this a lot and although i haven't done it myself, I know it will work.