HybridZ

Requested pics of coilovers, big brakes and 94 Z

hi guys, here are a few pics that someone asked for.

they show my 94 Z with the custom front end and new paint job, along with the big brake kit and coil-overs from Arizona Z car. i just installed it all earlier this week. i must admit i am very impressed with the brakes stopping abilities. the coil-over have shocks that are adjustable to 14 different settings.....very cool. i lowered it an inch overall and the ride is too good to be true. money well spent.

mvc894x9vx.jpg

mvc895x5yd.jpg

mvc896x6nq.jpg

mvc901x8is.jpg

cimg23099fy.jpg

thanks guys...glad you like it

i had to explain my life away on Zcar.com when they saw the front end and headlights.

those guys mostly hate anything that isnt stock

this was far from their favorite body style change

i have alot of z cars and alot of them are stock and i like that look too , but i bought this one totalled and the front end was demolished along with front and rear suspension. it was on its way to the bone yard to be parted out so i figured what a perfect candidate to make somewhat custom. my brother made up the front end and molded it on and also came up with the headlight bucket design. so it is truely a one of a kind.

added suspension and brake upgrades, one piece aluminun driveshaft and underdrive pulleys, centerforce clutch and cold air intake. and swapped out the cloth seats for power leather. its my new daily driver and i think its hot. glad to see you guys arent so hard line factory stock oriented