HybridZ

Lakeland Dragway, FL. Anyone close? Raced there?

wingnutthehutt

I will be in Lakeland all of next week, I'm teaching a wheelie school there on 5/4th-6th, and since I have nothing else to do and know no one, I was considering racing there. By racing I mean racing the 15' Diesel GMC truck from Penske that I'm using for transporting the bikes and myself. It's only an 1/8th mile track, but I thought it would be fun.

I know I'm off my rocker, but I really have nothing else to do with my time. I would probably yank the air filter and see if I can get the catalytic converters out. Hopefully they bolt in, I haven't checked yet.

Yeah, any comments, for or against, or other fun things to do in Lakeland will be considered.

I'm down. The class is usually over by six. I have absolutely nothing else to do. It's the ultimate business trip I guess, only I've never been on one where I didn't have people to hang out with after the business part. An hour doesn't sound that bad. I really have no idea how far apart anything is down here. I'd love to meet some fellow Z freaks. Especially on foreign shores.

LOL :-)

I am going to Miami for nearly 3 months for Boeing 727 Flight Engineer/First Officer training, leaving this weekend, so the car will be stored. I have had a few offers to "take care of it for me" while I am gone, but I have had to decline them :-)