HybridZ

tuned and updated lt1 dynos!!!!

Well finally threw it back on the dyno to tune it some with tunercat

Baseline like i posted before was 318whp and 335ft/lb of torque

After hooking up the wideband and tweaking with the timing a bit, we got 332whp and 341ft/lb of torque

Whats great is that power and torque increased throughout the band starting at 2000rpm, by a solid at least 10hp throughout

a/f ended up peaking at around 12.8-12.9 after initial pulls at about 12.1, a bit rich

Timing we actually pulled back a bit because i bypassed my knock sensor and we wanted to keep it safe, timing peaked at about 35-36, with about 38-40 timing, we could have hit 340whp but will require a bit better gas than 91 octane

Overall, very pleased on pump gas for a 2500lb car on stock heads and a mild cam

Nice numbers from the lt-1. What exhaust are you running and why did you by pass the knock sensor?

no clearance with the sanderson header, but i will eventually move it somewhere and use it

exhuast:

sanderson into 2.5" pipe, into a 3" Y near the rear diff, and 3" pipe out to a 3" oval muffler