HybridZ

NO spark/ no fuel pump

DAT240Z

Well I have been installing my megasuqirt over the passed couple weekends. Yesterday I got the ECU. installed and check the unit to see if the relay board would turn the fuel pump on for a few seconds, which it did. I turn the engine over to check for spark, nothing the coil would not fire. I have the 3.0 board which was build by DYI. I though I would have to turn the spark control when I hook up the laptop for tuning, so today I installed the wide band and turn the key on to calibrate it when notice the fuel pump was not coming on anymore. I checked for 12 v at the pump and nothing, I check for 12 v at the coil and it too is dead just like last night. When I turn the key the ECU powers up and I hear the fuel pump relay come on and switch off after a few seconds. I still have not hooked up the laptop to the ECU yet as I run out of time to keep working on the car. Does anyone have an idea of where I should start?

Thanks