HybridZ

Ford 9" solid axle

maxtor

http://www.gassermadness.com/mm2k3/hanaseth/b/index.htm

Got the chassis back together seeing about a funny car cage so I can cert it below 8.50, they changed the rules on us. I used to be good to 7.50 with out a funny car cage now it is only good to 8.50 without a funny car cage. Changed a couple of things on the engine and it should go a little faster now. Got a funnycar chassis that is certed to 6.00 and will cert below that if I want a yearly tag instead of a 3 year tag. Putting a blown alky bbc in that with a 32 bantan body over the funny car chassis. It should go in the high 6's but I have to wear a /20 suit, gloves, boots ect with the Bantam. That thick suit is going to suck when it is 110 in the shade at Famoso

Im going to stick with the 29 inch diameter tires so i dont have to enlarge the opening. will be running a 10 inch wide tire to complete in the class im running

On my old back halfed car I ran a 14X32X15 goodyear with a stock wheel well, but to get them on and off I had to let the air out of them then air them back up when they were on the car