Finally A Smoky Burnout Video

Guest BiltWel

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• You need a bigger track!!!
    • You need a better driver lol!!

Guest BiltWel

Heres the smoky burnout I been promising all week I had already done two of em this is a freind of mine trying it out first time I had saw it from the outside Thats me doing the video laughing my fool head off.

Video May not be ready yet I just downloaded it.

Well streetfire sucs so scroll down I hosted it somwhere else.

Guest BiltWel

Ok guys evidentley streetfire sucs aZZ so here it is on another hosting site.

Sorry bout that. By the way you have to double click on the screen to get it to play there is no play button on this site which is a little weird,

http://media.putfile.com/First-Burnout-in-the-350Z

Tell me if this works or not the damb streetfire site was optimizing the appollo 13 trip or somthing they been telling me it's optimizing all day.

Guest BiltWel

I'm waiting on the Fedex man for my tubing bender then I'm planing a 2.5 inch out the back. As far as doing that in my driveway the house next door to me is a little old lady that has a hearing aid I just tell her we are getting ready to make some noise and she turns it off lol, and the whole rest of the street is gearheads so everybody just comes outside to see who's doing the burnout today. Besides I got the best driveway everyone else has concrete I am the only one with asphalt. :)