HybridZ

front end conversion

triple B

i will have an 88 n/A parts car at the end of the month. i am using it to replace a few front end parts damaged when i hit a really big dog a few months ago

i have an 85 z31 and i was wondering if anybody has used the body panels on a later z31 on an older one and if they bolt right up or do they require slight modification

any input would be nice:-o

i will have an 88 n/A parts car at the end of the month. i am using it to replace a few front end parts damaged when i hit a really big dog a few months ago

Would you be willing to part with some of your parts? I am looking for a drive shaft out of a Z31 2+2 manual tranny. If you got one, and dont need it, PM me please.

well its 2 strikes. its actually an automatic and a coupe. so i do not think the driveshaft will work.

i will keep my eyes open though as i am looking for an 87-88 turbo with the factory LSD as the parts car has an open diff ( albeit with better gearing than my 85)

i am buyin it mainly for interior parts and the body panels as well as an engine i can build while i still drive mine:mrgreen: