HybridZ

diagnostics

300zxRB26

so i ran the diagnostics today on my car and i got code 11, 12, 13, 33, and 42. The crank position sensor, my MAF sensor, my fuel temp. sensor, my O2 sensor, and my head temp. I've been lookin around and can't find anything on the fuel temp. sensor or the crankshaft position sensor. Any suggestions where i can get these besides a dealer. I guess all these problems would solve my hesititation and chugging problem wouldnt it?

Guest Roscoe

all of them bad at once? not likely. check and see if these sensors all use a common ground. if they do thats your problem. this may not apply to your car (i dont know much bout nissans in pictular) but its worth checking into!

the fuel temp sensor is the little part sticking out of the fuel pressure regulator, one wire connected to it.. You are best off going to a junkyard to find one. But you do not need it as it does not change anything in the PCM parameters.

On one of my Z31's the fuel temp sensor has been broken for years and no problems.

I agree with roscoe, it is highly unlikely that all of those sensors went bad at the same time. Check your grounds. There are a few that connect to the plenum, and then one that connects to the body, straight from the engine harness.