HybridZ

passenger review of my ls1 240z

one of my partners is a dedicated car nut, racer and driving instructor. his present & past cars include, yes he has let me [very-enthusiastically:mrgreen:] drive them all but the race car and the newest add to the stable the zo6-porsche 911 porsche club race car, acura nsx, ferrari f355 [he and i ran this and the nsx side by side at 140mph++ one day on the ny state thruway], porsche gt2 club sport [435 hp tt], corvette c6 zo6. took him for a quick ride yesterday in my little hybrid [he had driven it when i had the jcr supercharger setup running] his comments; "dave, your z is incredibly quick, very nice flat and broad torque curve, responsive, sounds great and the install is very clean [thanks to all of u who paved the way and helped to all of my 'what the hell do i do now' questions!] and meticulous, you should be very proud"! told him he needs to get behind the wheel when i have the small stuff completed. needless to say i felt pretty good after hearing that review [drove home with an even bigger grin than usual that day]! still getting used to the comments at the stop lights "what kind of car is that" or even moreso-"what u got in that, it sounds great!"

thank you hybrid z!

ps-clive [evilc] is coming this weekend to finish pulling parts from his 02 camaro ss, hopefully we can shoot some new video to post soon!

cool...I usually get "what is it?" or "what year is your Z?" or "when are you going to paint it?" lol on that last one. Drove it for two years in random stages of peeling black clearcoat or flat black... good luck on finishing your Z! and got to love the comments...