HybridZ

Damaged rear end - want to shave it clean - where to start?

Hugh

I sent an email and asked if it was possible to get it without the indentation for the bumper.

If I do buy anything, I'll be sure to post pics, results, and opinions back here.

• 2 months later...
I understand what you're saying. I tried that with the guy who makes the rear valence part for MSA. He said the die used to stamp it out was super expensive' date=' and couldn't be done any differently.

Tabco doesn't have that part listed at all.

Also, that piece for the rear valence is not bent when they ship it... you have to bend it to conform with the body.

This makes me think just cutting a piece of flat sheet to fit the space would save time/money[/quote']

Does anyone know for certain if the MSA rear lower valance metal is flat or curved? I spoke with MSA today and they told me it is a repro part made for Nissan when Nissan was restoring cars a few years ago, and that it is curved jsut like the stock panel. I am finishing up my body work and this is the last piece I need to order (I think). I would hate to order it and have to send it back...wasted shipping. The picture sure makes it looked curved...

Thanks,

Joshua

• 3 years later...