HybridZ

Is this a good deal you think?

Okay Z

Hey I found this Z and was wondering if it's a good deal?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-Nissan-300zx-Turbo-Z-5spd-ONE-OWNER-NICE_W0QQitemZ4636842715QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know the auction has ended but I'm hoping since no one bid on it that it mght be still for sale.It's the only one around My area[i've checked the classifieds here,z31.com,Zcar.com,the links Racinjitter provided and ebay,as well as locally]

I was hoping for a rougher but solid Z cheap and spend my money builoding it up to be fast and not spending money for appearance or luxeries. I was kinda hoping to find an older model datsun 280 or 240 that had a blown motor that I could Rebuild or drop a 350 small block but there isn't much around here.

Thanks.

That Z doenst look bad at all. Easy rust fixes... I would see if he is negotiable on the price and go from there. The interior is very well maintained also. I am sure it would be worth the 2500 he is asking as long as the drivetrain is in good running condition.