HybridZ

bandmzcars Radiator?

Wheeler

I am the owner of bandmzcars. I persoally build the radiators. I have one in my daily driven 3.1 liter, 12-1 compression daily driver. I Live in PHOENIX, AZ, and it has hit 105 degrees daily for the past two weeks, and my motor sits right at 180 degrees with a 180 thermostat when cruising, and when sitting in traffic, it hits 185. I recomend buying the entire kit, as it comes with perfect fitting hoses, no flex hose, no trying to go out and source hoses, etc. I dont really make money on the hoses I just wanna offer them to customers if they need them. I pay 42.00 MY cost for the hoses, and sell them for 50.00 so It barely covers my hassles. You can purchase the radiator without the hoses, and that cost is 275.00 with the needed bolts, and nuts. Or 325.00 with everything including hoses. We also have this radiator on a couple other peoples cars, including high HP turbo cars, and it cools great.

Here is some pictures of the radiator in the car that I described above. I drove the car all the way to California for the MSA show on this radiator, in 100 pluss degree heat.

Notice the PERFECT fitment of the hoses! :)

IMG_0251-600x477.jpg

IMG_0263-600x477.jpg

IMG_02642-600x477.jpg

IMG_0265-600x477.jpg

IMG_0266-600x477.jpg

• Administrators

If you are going to buy a bandmzcars radiator, (looks like a nice radiator for sure), do yourself a favor and purchase the hoses as well. As a dealer of custom radiators ourselves, (we “currently” don’t offer matching hoses for our radiators), if you have ever purchased a custom radiator and had to take the time to measure up/mock up radiator hoses and then spend the time in the local auto parts store comparing what they have hanging on their walls to what you have measured/mocked up, (both procedures can take several hours each or more), you are money ahead buying the hoses that are known to fit already. Bryan is doing you guys a “HUGE” favor by only charging what he charges for those hoses.

BTW,

Bryan,

The radiator looks nice, good work.