Guest dherde26
I need two clean 280z fenders

I dont think year matters but it is 77

anyone who has any please help me

I need them asap

thanks

Drew

anyone?

Hey I've got 2 complete, clean, straight fenders off my Arizona 75 260Z.

Only issue i can see is cost of getting them to you from Phoenix. Are you just in need of the fenders or do you need headlight buckets, inner fender plastics and valence panel? I am not really sure of the best and cheapest way to send them to you so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

Thanks, Gary

I found a fender in a day when I was in LA over spring break. Basically I called around. I started with the Nissan Dealer and asked him if he knew of a Z junkyard in town. He gave me a number that might have some Zs. The next guys didn't, but I asked if they knew a place and they gave me another number. This continued for a few more phone calls until I finally was directed to a Z mechanic in the valley. He gave me his buddy's phone number who sells Z parts and I drove out to Glendale and bought it for like 65 bucks or something. I wish I had that guy's card somewhere, but I don't know what I did with it.

That's what I did when I was in a rush to get one that I could install by the end of the day. I didn't want to waste any time on my spring break! Maybe try that...? You might have to call a couple different Nissan dealerships before you find somebody who knows of a junkyard. I called 3 until that happened.

Guest dherde26
Hey I've got 2 complete' date=' clean, straight fenders off my Arizona 75 260Z.

Only issue i can see is cost of getting them to you from Phoenix. Are you just in need of the fenders or do you need headlight buckets, inner fender plastics and valence panel? I am not really sure of the best and cheapest way to send them to you so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

Thanks, Gary[/quote']

hey man i am def intersted let me know how much u want and we can work out shipping

thanks

Drew

Guest dherde26
How about $125 each including buckets plus shipping?

i dont need the buckets or the liners or the cowl

so how about 150 for both plus shipping

cmon man help a fellow z enthusiast(sp) out

Hey Man,

This is my final offer....

How about $150 plus actual shipping cost?!?!?!?:cool:

That's my final offer... and not a penny more!

My Zip is 85086. Thanks in advance for any help finding

a reasonable way to get them to you.

I am working till Wendsday but will bust bottom if you need them

right away. Hey, got any Z stuff you might want to trade??

Later, Gary

Guest dherde26
Hey Man' date='

This is my final offer....

How about $150 plus actual shipping cost?!?!?!?:cool:

That's my final offer... and not a penny more!

My Zip is 85086. Thanks in advance for any help finding

a reasonable way to get them to you.

I am working till Wendsday but will bust bottom if you need them

right away. Hey, got any Z stuff you might want to trade??

Later, Gary[/quote']

ive got a spare lseries bottom end

2- 4speed tranys

umm nothin realy other than that

Guest dherde26
ive got a spare lseries bottom end

2- 4speed tranys

umm nothin realy other than that

if u can pm me ur number and a good time to call and we can work somthin out i would apreciate it

thanks so much

this will help me tremendously

Guest kozby1976

I need the inner fender plastics...my email is buyaz2@hotmail.com

Hey I've got 2 complete' date=' clean, straight fenders off my Arizona 75 260Z.

Thanks, Gary[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...
I found a fender in a day when I was in LA over spring break. Basically I called around. I started with the Nissan Dealer and asked him if he knew of a Z junkyard in town. He gave me a number that might have some Zs. The next guys didn't' date=' but I asked if they knew a place and they gave me another number. This continued for a few more phone calls until I finally was directed to a Z mechanic in the valley. He gave me his buddy's phone number who sells Z parts and I drove out to Glendale and bought it for like 65 bucks or something. I wish I had that guy's card somewhere, but I don't know what I did with it.

That's what I did when I was in a rush to get one that I could install by the end of the day. I didn't want to waste any time on my spring break! Maybe try that...? You might have to call a couple different Nissan dealerships before you find somebody who knows of a junkyard. I called 3 until that happened.[/quote']

still got the # for the z junkyard?