HybridZ

Finally got the wide band hooked up ...

heavy85

It's been a big pain so far but it's finally working and I've got to say it's pretty slick. I've got the Innovative Motorsports (or something like that) LC1 (or was it LM1 ...) with the gauge in the dash. My A/F ratio's are ~14.0 at idle, mid 13's cruising down the interstate, and about 10.0 at WOT. Now I know why it stinks so bad at WOT! This is with my L28 w/ tripple 44 Mikuni's and I'm looking for some advise on where to go from here. Any takers? One other thing is it bucks once if you punch it from part throttle and it stumbled coming out of one corner pretty pad at the autocross yesterday but other than that it runs pretty good. Well the idle is pretty random as it always jumps all over the place. Last thing is yes fuel pressure is set at ~3 PSI, I have a heat shield and insulators, yes it is still deadheaded (but I'm working on that), and the carbs have all been fully rebuilt and set per the manual. Jets are 200 air, 150 fuel, 57.5 idle, 40 accel pump.

Thanks for any help.

Cameron

PS - it may be running a little retarded because when I set the timing (38 degrees total) there where three marks showing on the pulley so I picked the conservative one ... another thing to figure out.