HybridZ

Anyone know who's Z this is and what wheel these are

Does anyone know who's Z this is: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2314369

In his profile he says he has 265/35/18 on 9.5" rear wheel, front 225/40/18 on a 8.0 with tokico springs and struts(I would go with 17's). Also any clues to what rims they are custom or not, if not custom possible honda lug spacer maybe since its a newer looking rim. I like the way they look, but I really cant see the back, looks like theres a lip on them though.

1_thumb.jpg

2_thumb.jpg

3_thumb.jpg

That's a pretty generic looking wheel, probably a knockoff of an ssr:

ssr_gt2_silver_ci3_l.jpg. I imagine they would be pretty easy to come by something like that. I doubt they are 4X100 with a staggered offset like that, probably 240sx offset and lug pattern (lug pattern is the same as the z if they are 4-lug) wheels which still leave you needing an adapter. I'm using these:656514612_l.jpg

wheels that have a +38 offset, and I had to use a 1 3/4" spacer to make them work.

In the night shot you can the spacer on the front wheel, looks to be a bad mama jama. I think you could just buy four 18 or 17 x9 inch wheels and stretch the tires like he did on the rear and you might not even need to run a spacer. I did some very casual measurements on the rear of my Z for the 17x9 version of that wheel and found that I would need to run a spacer to get them to fit.