HybridZ

FREE (kinda) Z32 motor in Wichita Falls, Texas

Anyone want to pick up a 92 Z32 motor in WF Tx? It will be free to you IF you take it with the 5 spd trans (mine), then send it to me (in Lake Charles, La.)

In other words, the motor is yours if you get the trans to me...

Let me know asap if you agree to these terms...

thanks - joel

" 92 3.0 NISSAN NON TURBO COMPLETE TRANSMISSION, NO RES, RAN FINE BUT SAT AROUND SHOP FOR A LONG TIME. AS IS SHOULD WORK FINE , OR FOR SPARE, COMES WITH EVERYTHING IN PICS. WILL SEPARATE FROM MOTOR UPON SALE. BUYER PAYS FOR S&H FROM 76308 NORTH TEXAS."

ea_1.JPG

Guest Hobart13

I am extremely interested in this. I live about a hundred miles east of WF and would like to know the exact details of how this would work. I have a pickup truck, to pick it up and the know-how to seperate the two peices and the capital to ship the transmission to you. please call me or email me. (903) 814-8314 or weston_gregory@yahoo.com

I am extremely interested in this. I live about a hundred miles east of WF and would like to know the exact details of how this would work. I have a pickup truck, to pick it up and the know-how to seperate the two peices and the capital to ship the transmission to you. please call me or email me. (903) 814-8314 or weston_gregory@yahoo.com

Email sent.... thanks j.