HybridZ

From This to This!

ULISES

Hey Guys,

I was going through my stuff and found some pictures of my 280Z before going in the body shop to get painted and some process pictures.I thought I should do an update on how my car used to look before doing any body work.I have no engine picture but I know you guys know how a 2.8 inline looks like on our 280Z cars look like.So here it goes!

ALLPICTURES.jpg

ALLPICTURES308.jpg

ALLPICTURES307.jpg

ALLPICTURES306.jpg

ALLPICTURES305.jpg

240z021.jpg

very very sharp..

but..

you wouldnt happen to have those old wheels would ya..

mike

I sold them to a friend with the condition not to sell them to anyone other than me.....I guess i wouldnt go back to them though they are only 14''.

That copper color was not original either, it was a nice color too.

I think the first thing to go off a 280Z are the bumpers they are huge and really heavy, I think they weigh close if not more than 100lbs.

Very nice, and inspiring when it comes to my 280. Your 280 looked really great to start with.

I couldn't agree more on the ginormous 280 bumpers with brackets of doom. While they certainly offer better protection than the 240 bumpers, they're just ugly. The stock bumpers on both 280's I've owned didn't stay on very long.

Very nice' date=' and inspiring when it comes to my 280. Your 280 looked really great to start with.

I couldn't agree more on the ginormous 280 bumpers with brackets of doom. While they certainly offer better protection than the 240 bumpers, they're just ugly. The stock bumpers on both 280's I've owned didn't stay on very long.[/quote']

Bought it from a second owner he had the car garaged for like 7 years.We have owned for like 8 years now and it has been garaged the last 3 years.Lucky car I guess....