HybridZ

Monterey Historical Races Aug 18, 19, & 20

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder to those interested in attending this event. There will be a Z car corral for parking your beast....by far better than general public parking! Anyway, Mark Davey with Z owners of Northern California called me last night to remind me of the event and that a minimum of 30 spots must be confirmed to have corral parking. $65.00 per car (proceeds going to charity). More info can be had @ ZONC.org or give Mark a call at (775)267-0475. So start making plans and think about driving up as a group....intend to all the twisty back roads on the way up. Had a great time last year.

Was there last year, some real cool Datsuns in the corral. I took some pictures too:

dsc013821mo.th.jpg dsc013813yq.th.jpg dsc013807yt.th.jpg dsc013799qe.th.jpg dsc013780en.th.jpg

By far my favorite thing in the corral was in the DeTomaso section though:

dsc013714cf.th.jpg

I plan on going this year, but I'm sure my 240Z won't be driveable and I don't know about my ZX.

Oh yeah, there were some Chaparrals too:

dsc013899kf.th.jpg dsc013884xq.th.jpg

This is them driving by on their way through the pits to the track. I probably could have gotten next to them, but I am not a pushy person. But on the positive side, I still have my ear drums too.