HybridZ

Modern Motor Sports

My brother sent some rear hubs up to them to have them converted to accept cv's. It has been a month now and we can not contact them. Does anyone have a phone number so I can call to see what the hold up is. We have sent the cores and they have arrived. We have paid the money. If you go on-line it states in progress. What makes me aggrevated is they will not return my emails. All I want to know is how much longer. We want to go racing.....

Any help please. You can pm me.

John

Jerry/John - we've had your cores 2 weeks tomorrow, (not a month) and will be shipping shortly. We received your email on the 13th/replied same day with delivery timeframe info (7-10 business days typically to process, today's 10th bus. day since we received) requesting a confirmation reply. No reply received/ we resent on 16th and have had no response indicating our emails get through Jerry's system. Nothing awry on our end as cores continue through their process as planned. Our shipdate is ontrack with original estimation. I'll email you at your email John , hopefully it gets through fine as Jerry's seems to be filtering our emails out. You'll be enjoying the CV Adaptor package shortly:grin: Our billet setups are for those wanting their bulletproof strength and function with on the shelf shipping. For our core based packages we have to allow the timeframe for core processing.

Drax/Richard, you got same day or next day email responses May 29 thru June 1st when your order was confirmed and shipped (prior to payment). Just got your exchange set we received cleaned up. And I've got nothing since that date from you except an info only dyno/tuning email? I searched our system that even keeps all filtered junk for 30 days and nothing from you hiding anywhere. Please send your inquiry through, naturally we want to see it:)