HybridZ

Jaime T and other Aeromotive pump users....

dat240zg

Do you have any pics of how you mounted your Aeromotive fuel pump? My LT1 swap is progressing and I'm getting ready to plumb the braided lines and mount the pump and aeromotive fpr.

Any insights that you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Bryan

Dat240zg

fuelpump1.jpg

Its the old paxton pump but it has the same footprint. there are four rubber feet (mercedes air box isolators) bolted between the pump and the mount to keep vibration down. the feet are then bolted to two pieces of 3/4x3" flat bar thats welded to a 1/2 spacer and welded again to a length of 1/2 square tube. The square tube is riveted to the gas tank straps to further isolate the vibration. ummm.... juries out on just how helpful mounting it to the gas tank straps was...I was trying to get the fuel pump as close to the lowest most fuel level as possible and this is what I came up with. Right now im working on welding in a new sump and a NOS 240Z tank and installing a surge tank to go along with it. It may require that I rework the pump mount... I'm thinking about bolting it to the mustache bar...