HybridZ

Updat on Viper Engine Z!!! who wants to see pix?

fastzcars

Oh NO that's not my car. I know the builder/shop that's doing the swap. They called me up to get some info on the rear end suggestions. I've been keeping tabs on this car evr since they got the car in. They said tthe car finally came back from the body shop with allthe body work finished and the jambs and underside painted a VERY dark green, it almost looks black. Pretty neat color. All the fab work is pretty much completed. they're putting it back together. When it's a roller it's going back for the final paint. The shop does all the fab work from scratch. They are very good at what they do. Here are more pix.

viper Z 06210611pg_thumb.jpg

viper Z 06210613pg_thumb.jpg

viper Z 06210615pg_thumb.jpg

viper Z 06210620pg_thumb.jpg

viper Z 06210619pg_thumb.jpg

Oh NO that's not my car.

Bummer! Anyway, that car is just going to be insane. My guess is that it will outdo Mikelly's soon to be Viper :mrgreen: Wow, the best of both worlds; so this is how the other half lives? 'kA ching'

Davy

Bummer! Anyway' date=' that car is just going to be insane. My guess is that it will outdo Mikelly's soon to be Viper :mrgreen: Wow, the best of both worlds; so this is how the other half lives? 'kA ching'

Davy[/quote']

LOL

olderthanme it seems that that viper Z is the same as it was last year...go figure...

I kinda knew it would take them that long. They get SO many projects going on at the same time, they juggle quite a few of them at the same time. They do Foose/Boyde type work.

In last years photos they were still doing the fab work and the body was just media blasted. Then it was at the body shop for over 4 months:-| . Now that the fab work is complete, all they have to do now is to assemble and the pace will pickup. I'll get more pix when it's a driver, before it go's back to paint jail, again. Here's 2 pix of a 55 chevy they did.

55 chevy w 502_thumb.jpg

55 chevy w 502 engine compartment_thumb.jpg