HybridZ

added a special something to my Z...

OlderThanMe

Otm, I think you've sprayed yourself retarded...give me your keys, you've had enough for tonight sir. I'm afraid you can't drive in this condition. Next thing you know, you'll be painting camo stripes down the hood and sides of your car, and then what?

give you my keys??? Veritech...you are looking at like a 12 grand investment there!!! unless you buy those louvers...then I am at $11,960...

and it is all under the skin...I think that camo on a z would be a cool idea...you should try it sometime and prove it to me...

now I know the fumes are getting to you! I've got more money in my fuel lines than I do in my car. I only paid $200 for the car, $300 for the fuel cell and braided lines, $275 for the hub adapters and $700 for the wheels. The tires were free, and I spent like $400 on my tokico struts and springs. I actually made money acquiring a donor car to get a 5 speed and R200, but I probably spent that on spray paint and bondo...