HybridZ

NEED: Fiberglass headlight buckets or OEM Driver's side bucket ASAP

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

hey guys...I'm in fast need of a set of fiberglass headlight buckets or an OEM driver's side headlight bucket in good condition.

MSA has the fiberglass ones...but $330 or $165 for 1 side for a set...no thank you!

So if someone out there has a spare OEM driver's side one or a set of fiberglass ones you are willing to part with please let me know if we can work something out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened was my sister wasn't paying attention and backed into the driver side corner of my Z in our driveway. GRRRRRR!

I'll be going to MSA this week to get the new headlight covers and fiberglass 240z bumper, but I need to find a better deal on the buckets or OEM one atleast.

The damage isn't that bad...but she's very d*mn lucky nothing happened to my HID Projectors, cuz then she really would've sh*t her pants.

Here's the damage...

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Also, might need some local guys (who own a body shop or something of sort) help of those who can pull the dent outta the fender and also paint match the new headlight bucket when I get one.

Thanx in advance - Justin

Oh damn Justin, that sucks! If it makes you feel any better, my Dad backed up and rear ended my S-10 with his trailer hitch and smashed the rear bumper and all the plastic on it... then he left and didn't even tell me about it.

Guest 280ZForce
Matman has a bunch o' headlight buckets, fiberglass and steel. PM him or email to racermatATearthlink.net

sweet thanx...i sent a pm his way. so hopefully he has something for me.