HybridZ

maserati concept Z

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That maserati is a total babe. The other day I saw an Aqua blue pearlscent Maserati grand sport, sexy. I like your project especially, because sometimes people talk about their ambitious project first and then they don't do it. You do it first, then you talk about it after you begin. This is definitely a project I will closely follow updates of. :2thumbs:

i got it at an arts and craft store by seven corner in north va. can't remember the name it was like $15 for 25lbs coverd the half the front bumper still needed to do the lower spoiler i decided to let it dry then cover it with glass but when it dried it cracked and fuked up so im gunna do it again but glass it up right after i finish molding the clay hope that works

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL721/5561609/11098971/162697831.jpg

I don't think its that, Its just that they look plain ugly in my opinion, and alot of people feel the same way. However, most of the 2+2's that I have actualy liked, have been flared or g-nosed. The maserati concept is great, because maseratis have the same body style as a 2+2.

I see the Z as the hot slender chick, and the 2+2 as her fat sister.

oh no, I wonder how many 2+2 guys i just po'd.... (sorry ed :) )

We used to own a black 2+2 when I was really young, but it actually looked pretty good. I don't know what exactly made it look any better, it might've been flares or something...It had some mag wheels on it, those looked good...

Yeah, i love my 2+2! I don't think it looks that much worse with the longer wheel base on it, and i camp and climb, so its nice having the fold down seats for gear! Man i'd really like to get a body kit on it, (that mazerati kit looks good so far BTW) but i haven't found one that i like yet, and i don't think i could mold my own, so i'm stuck for a little while... oh well

Okay so... thread got dead... and i got bored, so i made a photoshop image of what i really wish i could have on the front end of my Z. Same model of the rough sketches above (of both cars... 280ZX 2+2, and Mazerati Gransport Spyder) so i figured it would be fun to see how his comes out in comparison! Let me knwo what you think!

The Front...

http://album.hybridz.org/data/500/maZerati.jpg

And... the Back!

http://album.hybridz.org/data/500/Back_MaZerati.jpg