HybridZ

Nissan Part Number Search

Zhadman

I know there are a few individuals on here who have access to the Nissan Parts counter. Perhaps someone can run a number for me? It's an engine harness, but I don't know what year, make, model it is... and that's what I would like to know. Here's the part number:

24011-5M061

Thanks

Keith

Max Sterling, at your service...(kind of a b-side character, i know, but he was the micronian super ace and my first name is also max...)

Actually, in 00-01, they were still using ca18de's and sr20de's if I'm not mistaken. It wasn't until the new se-r came out that the qr25de was available. I don't actually work at a nissan parts department, I work in the saturn parts department, but we kind of help each other out with that type of stuff. I just called the local nissan dealer and asked them to reverse engineer it. I doubt there is a whole lot of difference in the two harnesses, but you can't ever be sure...

Excellent... thanks. Probably throw it on e-bay and see what I can get for it (since it won't work on my RB!). Perhaps I can cut the connectors off and sell them seperate. The harness is NIB and I might be able to make more off just the connectors.

BTW... Stay away from that Pineapple Salad and say hi to Claudia for me! (couldn't resist... I'll stop now before it gets WAY too cheesy!)