HybridZ

Photoshop for Z's

mason4300

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZFury

I like those squisheys. The secret being having a background pic with out the car. :icon14:

I dont do much in P.S. due to lack of powerful plug-ins. Here is a pic I did. I was thinking about doing this paint job.

16lfds7.jpg to this 16lfapu.jpg

hey everybody, just had some time to pop in here. I just thought it's your guys' right to know why I haven't gotten much done yet. I'm in the middle of constructing a website for my grandpa who builds custom hot rods in California, so the little spare time I have is pretty much taken up by that right now. I should have that done pretty soon, but don't get your hopes too high if you're expecting your chop this week. So, sorry for the delay, life stinks.

If you really want to, thats cool. I would use any money I get for my Z. I figured if anybody had a particulary large project, I could charge for it, but the little things are so simple I figured no one would want[/i'] to pay for anything if I did charge. Of course, if I do a paid job, needless to say, it will have a pretty high priority.

Thank you for your response.

How about a pure frontal shot of a air damed first gen. Photo taken at about headlight high. Then squashed atouch, and widened a touch?

No background?

Not a problem?

Then I would like to submit a car owned by another member and have the color changed and stripes added. It's paint time! Want to get a visual.

What do you think? You can PM me if you would like.

I like those squisheys. The secret being having a background pic with out the car. :icon14:

I dont do much in P.S. due to lack of powerful plug-ins. Here is a pic I did. I was thinking about doing this paint job.

16lfds7.jpg to this 16lfapu.jpg

cool look, but a burning US flag on your ride might not be the best of ideas....

Guest ZFury

If you like sports cars you probably like flame paint jobs, and everyone likes the american flag. So I just put them together, like peanutbutter & jelly. :o It is one of those artistic renderings that is what ever you think it is, sort of abstract. :cool:

ok, goodish news. I've finished my summer course, so I'll be at home all day for a week as far as I know, which means the time it takes to finish the webpage will decrease drastically, and I'll be able to finally get to work on some of the requests I've gotten.

I deleted 7 posts on this thread. It was interesting enough to this point that I decided not to delete the whole thread. Those involved can consider themselves warned. No political discussions on Hybridz, and that includes terrorism.