HybridZ

Operation: Camo BRE!

AAARgggghhh! finally some progress, and all i get are pics with little red x's! I'm going to think outside the bun and see if I can log in to photobucket and view your album directly....

*edit* That's odd, evidently I can log into photobucket to view my own album, but if I try to browse or go to any other page on the site, I get surf controlled here at work...guess I'll just have to wait till later.

Lookin' good! You didn't need to upload to somewhere else, I just checked it out when I got home. So is it how you wanted it? I mean, are YOU happy with it? I think it's pretty sweet. I agree with OTM, get that thing off the grass as soon as you can. I'm convinced it causes crotch rot on your frame to be in the grass way faster than it does on asphault/cocrete. how long till it's a fully operational battle station?

It needs rear brakes and a day or two worth of wiring to be operational. I will drive it before snow hits, I promise!

and YES, I am very happy with the results. Having the car acctually look decent when I come to work on it is a really uplifting feeling, knowing that there is hope. I'm finally finished with painting all the wheels, this week they will get new valves and the tires put back on. So she'll start looking like a car again. I'll put up some pics when that all comes together.

OTM, all it took was like three days, and you're back to your old rustoleum soaked ways....Tsk Tsk...what happened to super polished up candy coated bling fest? Are you being held back on account of not having all your exit requirements finished up in Beater U.?

hmm... I still am poor as my beater days... but my beater days are over I just have to participate in the graduation ceremony which means throwing away my rustoleum. I am just poor and don't want my car to rust away...I'll get my nice paint job sometime...Probably do it myself which means I need an air compressor. And all that other stuff.