HybridZ

All you crazy paint job enthusiasts:

veritech-z

Ok so everybody that's been following along with the crazy paint job threads a few of us have been doing, I've got some food for thought. I was looking at the BMW website, and came across a section they have called "art cars." These were cars that were painted by well known pop artists, and appear mostly to be race and concept vehicles. Here is the link (just click on the "launch microsite" link), I'm particularly fond of the graph paper three series...

http://www.bmwusa.com/BMW2003/Templates/MicroSiteHandlerNew4.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2funiquelybmw%2fcultureofideas&NRNODEGUID=%7b7E347122-EBEF-40C8-97D7-98610BCC1C21%7d&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&bhcp=1

I used to be a big fan of the cartoon many years ago. I even got into an RPG with some friends based on it many years back. I just noticed that your signature pic looked rather reminiscent of the Veritech (I didn't put 2+2 together when I first read your username before). Then I saw that your avatar as well and that looks a bit familiar. I forget the character's name though.