IM000509.jpg

tranny, full axle, and half shafts

IM000512.jpg

last but not least, rb25det ... mmm

IM000507.jpg

another shot

IM000504.jpg

last shot ...

yeah, got carried away, but i know you love pics.

hi.

sPicture%20007.JPG

car before i started working on it

sPicture%20001.JPG

bike after i fixed it

thats all i got, i mean i have some bad pics of the car when i was cutting out the floor etc, but they're just depressing to look at ...

background: i'm a mechanical engineer from florida w/ some spare time after work. i'm borrowing my friends welder to weld the floors in, the passenger side is done, and i drilled the seat rails for a corbeau forza seat which was gifted to me. the only problem is now i have to go out and spend some $$ to get a matching one for the driver side. the driver side is just being patched up by the pedel area. the rest of that side is fine, just needs a good cleaning. we're pulling the motor this weekend (if anyone is in gainesville, florida and wants to check it out, email me). once that's done i have a right-front-clip-frame-innerfenderwell section from a 280z that i'm going to cut and weld in b/c there's a nice hole where the battery tray is on mine. that will take care of 95% of the rust, and i'm happy w/ that. meanwhile i'll be building the motor, i'm sure i'llh ave some questions along the way. i got the car for 1500$, and then the full rb25det motorset/tranny/electronics including the EVERYTHING, as well as the rear lsd, full drive shaft, and rear axles for 2800$ shipped. i sitll have to get the motor parts i'm going to replace, but i think it's comin along ...

ps this board is great.

What floors are those? I'm sure they are the zedd findings floors, just wondering what gauge...

also, how much fabrication did it take to get them to fit?

oh yes, what kind of wheels are those? They almost look like revolutions but not quite...

yeah if anyone wants the rear 1/2 of the driver side, they can have it.

i think it's the same design as zedd's, but i didnt get them from him, it was cheaper for me to order them in the US. from what i rememer they were 16 ga.

and i have no idea what kind of wheels they are, they were on it when i bought it.

and no a/c? i am in florida remember. but if for some reason something blows up and i decide not to use the a/c, you can have the lines.