HybridZ

Selling my Z

zguy95135

Well, its up for sale. I'm leaving to SoCal for college in September and its nowhere near done, plus I wont have time to tinker with it while I'm there. I'm gonna be sad to see it go, I've had it for four years and put a lot of blood sweat and tears into it (not to mention money) but its time to sell it.

My new car is a clean primrose '97 Acura 2.2 CL, fully loaded, AC, 5 speed manual all the good stuff. I really like it, but I'll get another Z sometime in the future. Except this time it'll be a already nice and finished 240-280Z that I can actually drive and fix up slowly.

I'm gonna post up the for sale ad here first later tonight or tomorrow, and in a few weeks craigslist. If it doesn't get sold we'll part it out, which is sad.

Here's the cardomain page I have for it

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/451234/1

PM me if you might be interested in buying it, its got all kinds of great suspension parts on it (coilovers, massive swaybars, tokicos, urethane bushings ect) and would make a great dedicated track or autoX car since its mostly stuff that needs to be finished is stuff that'll make it street legal.