HybridZ

Question about using MSnS E

FJ 280z

my distributor has 4 wires, 12v +, gnd, 360 deg. trigger and 180 deg. trigger. which would i use to hook up to my megasqurit to get a firing signal from the distributor? 360 degree or 180? this should be easy because im guessing its similar to the 280zx distributors your using with the GM HEI? its for an FJ20 distributor also....not a L28

What does the distributor look like inside? when you pop the cap off and pop the cover off of the CAS chopper wheel, does it have 360 slits around the outside ring and 4 little slits on the inside ring? If it looks like a 280ZX wheel except having 4 slits where teh ZX wheel ahs 6, just use that 4 slit inner wheel and be done with it. wire it up EXACTLY like Mobys set-up and you should be good to go.

my distributor has 4 wires, 12v +, gnd, 360 deg. trigger and 180 deg. trigger. which would i use to hook up to my megasqurit to get a firing signal from the distributor? 360 degree or 180? this should be easy because im guessing its similar to the 280zx distributors your using with the GM HEI? its for an FJ20 distributor also....not a L28

You would hook up the 360 degree one. It is green on the l28's. Good luck