HybridZ

My Brand new tires

Well today i went out and got some new tires only my 240z because the old ones on there were 10 years old....ya i had like no traction. So i get the new tires on and i drive home and im like damn those look nice on there. Well i went out to a friends house and i came home when it was dark, all the drive home i notice the car has a tendancy to pull to the right really hard. So when i get home i decide to take a look and guess what i find? A partialy flat tire.......Gonna take it back to the shop tommorow and find out what happen. A new tire shouldent go flat that quick. I guess i just needed to blow off a little steam, it just so stupid since i had it done like less then 15 hours ago.

Well today i went out and got some new tires only my 240z because the old ones on there were 10 years old....ya i had like no traction. So i get the new tires on and i drive home and im like damn those look nice on there. Well i went out to a friends house and i came home when it was dark, all the drive home i notice the car has a tendancy to pull to the right really hard. So when i get home i decide to take a look and guess what i find? A partialy flat tire.......Gonna take it back to the shop tommorow and find out what happen. A new tire shouldent go flat that quick. I guess i just needed to blow off a little steam, it just so stupid since i had it done like less then 15 hours ago.

I believe this would be better suited in the non-tech forum.

Also fill up the tires and see if they leak again. I've had kids once or twice lower my tires. Luckly they didn't slash them.