HybridZ

Healthy debate wanted....should I flame my Z?

v8wannabe2

Great job with the flamework. Personally, i'm not big about flames on cars besides the occasional hotrod. I also like your car because so far, you've managed to black everything out so nicely. I like black cars, so if it were me, i'd leave it as is. Up to you, really. At least the flames you have would look good if you did it, not the retarded crap I see all the time on the local ricers.

That does look cool.....thanks for the photo shop work! It's such a major directional change from what I've been working on all these years. I wanted a conservative old Ferrari kinda look. A lot of the mods I made are subtle and most people won't even notice (shaved drip rails, shaved door handles, modified front & rear bumpers, eliminated rear pillar emblem/vents, filled seam by headlight bucket, widened rear quarters, there's more...I just can't think of it now). To take a complete 180 turn is a big decision. But, like Veritech-Z said earlier in the thread....It's only paint!

Glad I could give you a chuckle DavyZ, I posted the pic to show that there is no rocket science behind it. Cost me around $20 for the paint and a couple hours work. Pick up some spray bombs (red, orange, yellow) cut up a piece of cardboard and flame up the kitchen stove for practice. Here's a pic of my other "hot rod", this was one of my first creations.

DSC00338.JPG