HybridZ

Got a 5" Ultralite Tach collecting dust?

zeeboost

I currently have the dash out in the v8 project, and am in the process of installing all of the gauges. My tachometer has some damage on the face, so I'm on the hunt for another one. I called Autometer, and they couldn't help me out with it, so I'm hoping one of you has a broken one laying around that you could sell. I thought about printing out an overlay, but it would look different from the rest of the gauges. I don't want to buy a brand new one, because this one works fine -- it just looks like butt. I don't think there are any other websites / forums that would be able to help me out (other than different car forums), so it seems my resources are limited. Unless any of you have any ideas on how to create my own tach face, this seems to be my best option, so let me know if you have one laying around. Thanks

I had my own tach face made. In fact all my gauges are redone. The double gauges have a big z in the middle for the needle markings and there is a matching z on the tach. Also they are all custom light blue color markings on black background I got mine done by a local sign shop that custom cuts stickers.