HybridZ

Not Nissan but renualt Q's (sorta the same company)

383 240z

I know that this if for MS on Datsuns but MSEFI is down and I'm really under the gun here. I.ve read through all the pages of this fourum and found nothing to help me with this problem. I have a MS V3 on my 240Z and It is GREAT!! However I talked my boss into letting me put my old V2.2 board on his 79 Renualt Gordini (dont laugh) and here is the whole story.

V2.2 low imp. inj's no flyback. worked fine for several weeks. one day we tried to start it and found both inj fuses blown, I replaced them and they blew as soon as the key went on. I was out of 7.5amps so I installed 10's to trace the circuit they did not blow found no harness issues. I sourced some 7.5s and found MASSIVE fuel fouling on the plugs, drianed the oil and gas from the crankcase. saw some signs of heat damage on the Q1. I also put a noid light on the injectors and found they were always on, no pulses at all just constant on. So I replaced it (Q1) the U7,Q2,Q7. I also added the flyback board as per the instructions The inj pulse led is firing, However I put a noid light on the Injector itself and I get a constant on situation, I've checked the injector wiring and found no faults there. I did replace the Q2 and Q7 and U7 components, I removed the Q1,R32,D21,D22,D23 as per instructions. I also double checked the 6 wires that connect the FlybackBoard to the Mainboard. when I powered up the unit the power LED comes up, the INJ LED pulses and the noid light stays on. (same as before) I still have the same flooded engine problem, and to make matters worse my boss has listed the car for sale and has a potential buyer coming in on Tue. if it does not run im in it DEEP! Thanks for reading this far and for ANY help you might be able to offer. Keith