HybridZ

contacting Modern Motorsport

v8260

I recently bought the honda wheel adapters from Modern Motorsport (actually I bought them on Augest 13th). I know they werent shipping stuff until the 22. But i have been trying to see the status of the order but my emails have not been replied too. I just sent my third email today. My ??? is this. Is there a # that i can reach them at? I cant seem to find one on the website. This is the first time i have got something from them. That reason i need them in a hurry is because i need to see if the wheels will sit in my fenders without sticking out before i send the car to paint. Id rather flare now then later if i have 2. After i get them and see that the wheels fit its off to paint.

wow never mind they arrived 4 days ago. Family stashed it in the garage right when it came. It only says my name on it so theres no need to tell me it arrived (thats the way my family thinks about it) :rolleyesg

same thing happened to me only it was with a turbo...:shifty:...they thought i would notice a new box, amoung the many others...