HybridZ

1G DSM 450cc Turbo injector's

T61 260Z

I would like to know if I can use some injectors from a 1g DSM?

also I would like to know what the proper upgrade injector's

are for a L28ET.

Thanks' date='

Armando[/quote']

they are low impedence injectors, i dont know if the l28et injectors are low but if they are i dont see why it cant be done:D

You can put any injector in there that will mechanically fit properly to the intake manifold. And depending on what fuel rail you use, it needs to seal properly to it. Any Bosch style injector will fit.

Now when it comes to flow rate, if you retain the stock engine management, you are pretty much stuck with the stock 280cc/min injectors. If you put anything larger in there, it will run rich over all operating conditions.

You have a couple of options as far as adding more fuel for increased boost levels. You can use an adjustable rising rate FPR to tune for max boost and power, keeping the stock injectors. This will get you the proper tune for max power (within the limit of the stock injector flow rate), but you may have some rich or lean conditions during idle, or part throttle condiitions. You can also add an aditional injector controller. SDS makes one that looks pretty nice. You will need to add a couple extra injectors to the intake plumbing before the throttle body. The controller will only activate the addiitonal injectors at a boost level you program. So you can keep you idle, and cruise mixtures stock, and then tune for max boost and power. This is the best approach IMO if you want to keep the stock ECU.

Many people have modified the stock ECU by using Z31 components. This is an option if you are real good at this kind of stuff. For me, the sooner I can get that 20+ year old electronics out of there, the better.

Lastly, if you go with an aftermarket engine management system that allows complete tunability, you can use any flow rate injector you want. I would stay less than 450cc/min so that you can still get a smooth idle.

Guest fritz280

These are 430cc and have the same hose barb mounting that the stock injectors have so they work with the stock fuel rail. You won't make 500hp on that rail but it will get you above the 280-300 that the stock turbo injectors run out of flow at. I also highly recommend Megasquirt. I am running it and it works great. Oh, I am super low budget, the above injectors I got from Rockauto.com for $45 each. Not the way to do things proper but effective for the money.