HybridZ

700r4 grenaded!!!$

Guest HALLOWEEN Z

Guest HALLOWEEN Z

Well I had my friend drive my car and I rode my motorcycle cause I wanted to see how much faster my car was. For a little while I've noticed in drive it seems to slip a little when it goes from 2nd to 3rd it would rev up a little. Well I was going to wait on pulling the tranny and it doesn't do that shifting manually at all so I had him do that. Well it reved up on the 2nd to 3rd shift and then grabbed and smoked the ♥♥♥♥ outa the tires and now i have no forward gears. I'm pullin it next weekend probably but I was wonderin if you all had an idea of what it could be so I know what to expect to pay. I'm also going to go ahead and have a full manual valve body and get a higher stall converter while I'm at it its a a good time for this.

I'd check out a few sites like ckperformance.com and a couple others that have documented what they do to trannies that they build.

A 4l65 planetary would be a good start - I understand that the TransGo valve body kit resolves a lot of ills.

Depends on how much power you're making now, and what you intend to do in the future.

If you're not gonna do the work yourself, pland on spending >$700 and more likely >$1200 for all the good stuff.