HybridZ

240Hoke - Magazine article

RacerX

Hi Austin,

I stumbled across this link to the magazine writeup of your car. I don't remember if the link was ever posted - I did a quick search and I was not able to find anything. Hope you won't mind that I post the link so we could see more pics of the car and read the story.

How's your awesome car doing?

RacerX

http://www.tunerzine.com/articles.php?id=188

Heh yeah I posted in in non tech. Thats awesome that you found it though, I didnt know if many people checked out that site or not. I think its a pretty neat thing, there definitly some cool cars on there.

Car is doing good, away at college again so not to much happening with it... that may be a good thing ;) Shes done for the most part for now though. Just a few more tuning and engine mods I want to do.

-Austin

Nope, sure dont. They are the photographer's property.. tunerzine paid him to use them on their site soooo, that being the case he's not too willing to hand out high res pictures, not even to me lol. I might can get some low res ones, im prolly just gonna order some prints.