HybridZ

Getting Dizzy Searching for Help... Help!

I'm very sorry to let it go this far but the endless searches are making me dizzy. I'm finding bits and pieces but cant put it all together. :confused2

My request and redundantly annoying question is I'm putting 300ZX 5 lug hubs on my 280Z with 300zx vented rotors and larger Toyota S12-8 calipers for the vented rotors and would like to beg, appoligize, and thank someone to help me with what size SPACER I need.

You all support a hobby and website and way of automotive life that is starting to monoplize my every waking moment and want to Thank you all for filling my head with ways to save money, spend money, and make my

toy faster and unique.

Thanks in Advance, and I won't do it again

veritech... that link is for putting 280zx brakes on a first gen Z so it doesn't apply.

i dont remember the size of the spacer but it is available from http://www.modern-motorsports.com ... you might be able to email Ross C at MM and ask what size the spacer is, if you plan on maching it yourself or getting them made local. i will say his spacers are perfectly machined and have amazing craftsmanship as i put them on my car not long ago. i highly recommend just purchasing them from him for convenience sake.

http://www.modern-motorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=48

this is where you can order them at.... just change the options at the bottom and you can make it so you just order the spacers

hope that helps a little

Kevin