HybridZ

911 at nurburgring

naplesZ

Hello Yasin ( waves )' date='

Well, I've not been anywhere in particular. Just a bit preoccupied maybe. Nothing Z related I'm afraid, but it [i']might[/i] be of interest to you ( and it is in the same family.......... ).

Read about the new arrival here:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22575

Cheers,

Alan T.

Congrats Alan on your latest acquisition, I must say I am a good bit envious at the moment, on one side there is the car, and on the other side there is the story behind it. The generosity of the Japanese people never ceases to amaze me...

Also really love the SW meshies that are on the car now (been looking for a set in the states for a while but I just haven't found the right deal yet) but those Watanabes are incredible and will no doubt look amazing on the car.

Again congrats, If I make it to London in the late spring or summer I would love to take a quick look at it if at all possible.

Again congrats, If I make it to London in the late spring or summer I would love to take a quick look at it if at all possible.

No problem at all. You are more than welcome. Just let me know nearer the time.

It should easily be road-legalised by then, so if you bring an international driving license you can have a turn at the wheel. Same applies for the ZG ( and the 432R replica if the engine is reassembled in time......... ).

Cheers,

Alan T.

Alan - Wow...totally cool! Of course I am VERY interested....beautiful..I'm so deeply jealous....gosh what a wonderful machine..S20...too...did I mention I'm jealous...another reason for me to make a rip over to England!

Congrats my friend!

Keep in touch and I need to hop over to classiczcar.com more often.

Best regards - Yasin