HybridZ

Recommendations for body/paint in NC?

tjcannon

Anyone? I tried searching but with no luck. I'm in Iraq right now, and the cash is piling up back home, so I suddenly find myself able to afford to make my Z not ugly.

I live in Fort Bragg, NC, but all we have around there is Maaco. I'd be willing to drive a good distance to find a reputable paint and body shop. Something in Raleigh would be preferable, but if you know of anywhere in the region, please share.

Thanks.

Here's a pic of what they'll be working with...

http://www.tcannon.net/pics/z/1981%20Hybrid%20280zx/DSCN1778%20(Medium).JPG

I'll be having all the dents and dings fixed, everything stripped, and fully repainted. Also, my frame rail just behind the bumper on the front driver's side is crushed a bit like it was in a low speed collision. I'll be having that pulled out as well to line up the bumper/hood/lights.

Take it down to Sellers off of McPherson Chruch Rd. It's on the right hand side just past Raeford heading away from post. He's the one that did my hood then painted the whole front clip, did a good job and his prices are reasonable..

And BTW, there are more than Maaco's in the area, you just have to know where to look.

I took my car to Ronnie at Dales body shop, just northeast of Fayetteveille, you wont find a guy to do better work than him. 910-567-2726, He has done 2 Z cars and 2 boats for me Check out my latest on Cardomain.com/rides/2449375.